Search Engine Marketing
What is SEM?
Search engine marketing, also known as, paid search marketing is a form of internet marketing intended to promote websites indexed by search engines. There are different types of SEM, which includes pay-per-click, impression, and affiliate based advertising.
- Pay-per-click (PPC): advertiser pays each time their ad is clicked on
- Impression based ads: advertiser pays each time their ad is served on a page
- Affiliate: advertiser pays for only paid conversions such as making a purchase online
Why invest in SEM?
- Increased traffic to target website
- Ability to target traffic reaching niche audience
- Lower cost per lead than alternative forms of marketing
- Ability to adjust campaigns instantly
The most valuable buyer is one who is hyperactive, that is, a person who wants to buy and is ready to buy. Therefore, the goal of SEM is to have your ad rank on the top position of the first results page and use keywords to create specific targets and messages to attract these hyperactive buyers to click on your ad, engage on your website, and complete a goal conversion.
The team at iPro are experts in SEM with certification in Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising, comprising the three most popular search engines (Google, Yahoo, & Bing) in the world. So far, iPro has successfully launched several PPC campaigns from major car dealerships like Mini Yaletown to beauty and pharmaceutical companies like Shifeon to resource mining companies like Pacific Potash Corporation. We are now expanding our client base from Canada to the US with Fields Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram as one of our clients in Florida. With our thorough campaign organization and market-responsive optimization strategies, we ensure to invest your advertising budget insightfully, competitively, and profitably.